Here in the DC Metro area there are hundreds of places for you to get married, which can make choosing your wedding venue a daunting task! I've been lucky enough to shoot at a number of them, here is just a partial list...
I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience shooting here and would reccomend any of these venues in a flash!
- Washington DC Wedding Venues:
- The Newseum, The Andrew Mellon Auditorium, Capital Hill Club, Sonoma, The Hill Center, The Westin Georgetown, St. Francis Hall, National Museum for Women in the Arts,
- Mansion on O Street, Hotel Palomar, Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 101 Constitution Roof Terrace, Old Ebbitt Grill, Carnegie Institution for Science, Union Station/Columbus Club.
- Northern Virginia Wedding Venues:
- Whitehall Manor, Raspberry Plain, Rust Manor House, Willow, Lorien Hotel and Spa, Lee Fendall House, Sheraton Suites Old Town, Springfield Golf and Country Club, Morrison House, River Creek Country Club, Sheraton Pentagon City, Fredericksburg Square, Ospreys Landing,
- The Torpedo Factory, Historic Christ Church, Le Meridien, The George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Indigo Landing, Top of the Town.
- Maryland Wedding Venues:
- Woodend Sanctuary, VisArts at Rockville, Hyatt Regency Bethesda, Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, The Inn at Huntingfield Creek, Billingsley House, Herrington on the Bay, Walkers Overlook, Strathmore Music Center, Kirkland Manor - Tidewater, Congressional Country Club.